- Create a php file and place this code in it.
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
- Upload it in root folder of server.
- Hit the Url and you will get all php settions the server.
- August 15, 2016 Download Files in PHP (0)
To downloads files in the php you need to use below code. just replace your file name with akashwagh.pdf file
- December 8, 2016 Get Latitude and Longitude from zip code using PHP script (0)
Google Has free API which is a helping to find out Latitude and Longitude from given zip code in PHP. Below is PHP script to get Latitude […]
- August 7, 2016 Add Feature Image To Post (0)
If you are trying to add featured image to post in the custom template then please add below code while uploading an image where […]
- August 6, 2016 Add Custom Registration Links On Woocommerce Checkout Page (4)
Add below action in the function.php page. you can add also it in child theme function.php theme or in the custom plugin function […]
- August 31, 2016 What Should I Do To Write A Blog? (1)
I am writing this blog to inform you about Blog. Many bloggers are confused to decide about a blog where to start it and how to start […]
- August 7, 2016 Create Theme Template In The Plugin And Show Them In Admin Template Select Box (4)
To create a template we need to place it in parent theme or in a child theme. Sometimes themes are updated automatically then […]
Author: Akash Wagh
Hello friends, I have created akashwagh.com for the unique bloggers and readers. We’re accepting unique guest posts from real authors. If any blogger or author interested to post a blog on akashwagh.com then they are always welcome. View all posts by Akash Wagh